At Tracy Surgery Center, we’re committed to providing you and your loved ones with exceptional care in a compassionate and friendly atmosphere. We believe that our patients deserve the best care, and we make an effort to make sure you always feel welcome and at ease.
We offer convenient outpatient care as a cost effective alternative to traditional inpatient hospital service. Our respected surgeons are supported by a skilled operative team of anesthesiologists, registered nurses and clinical technicians.
Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs) are independent healthcare facilities which perform outpatient surgery. The benefits of opting for an ASC include reduced cost for patients, improved sanitation, and convenient scheduling. Once the procedure is complete, patients recover in the comfort of their own homes rather than in a hospital bed.
Benefits of ASCs:
- Patients are discharged home the same day as their surgery.
- Patients are afforded a more comfortable environment than a hospital.
- Easier access for patients and their families.
- Reduced risk of infections compared to hospitals.
- Cost-effective alternative to inpatient care. Patients pay approximately 50% less than the same procedure in a hospital setting.